Consignment at Sid and Nancy

I am excited to announce that you can now buy Safiya Alyse accessories at Sid and Nancy in Five Points. I am looking forward to seeing how this works out. I think Sid and Nancy will be a good fit for my accessories.

I also had my first sale in two weeks last night. That was a relief, I was starting to get discouraged.

In an attempt to help get my shop off the ground I attempting to "brand" my shop. I am not really sure what this means, but I am starting with coordinating banner, business cards, labels, etc. It started when I ordered some adorable business cards through Vista Print. I bought some printable fabric last night, and am going to attempt making labels that I can sew onto my products. Here is the banner I created to match everything:

Leave a Reply

Popular posts